Registration is complete once you have paid in full. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal are accepted however the processing of such must be initiated so we have received full payment one week prior to the start of the program. Therefore we highly recommend that you pay first to ensure your seat in the program and then seek reimbursement, if possible, from your employer.
Pay by Bank Transfer
Please note that if you decide to pay via Bank Transfer, we will also require you to include the following information:On-site courses held in your premises
- Courses are held in full-day blocks, 9:00-16:00
Please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with our pricing details (price depends on type of course, the size of the group or number of participants and whether you would like a custom-made training)
Prerequisites for all courses:
- An intermediate or B1/B2 level of English is required for participation in Kelly & Associates courses.
Payment for on-site courses:
- Discussed with the client prior to the training.
Number of participants:
- To a maximum of ten.
Acknowledgement of participation
- You receive a certificate of participation upon completion of, and active participation in, the program. Grades are not assigned.
- Should you wish to come to Prague, Czech Republic to participate in one of our Open Courses we would be delighted. Please note that accommodation, visa and travel arrangements must arranged by the participant.
- Once you have registered and paid in full, you may request a letter of participation, if necessary, for visa purposes.
- Please allow ample time for processing.